Greenbank Hunt Club Centre at the intersection of Greenbank and Hunt Club in Nepean offers an exceptional opportunity for retail leasing.
Ottawa Retail Space
Interested in locating your next store in a successful, established shopping centre with 30 years of traction? Greenbank Hunt Club Centre is located in a demographically viable market nestled amongst an exclusive affluent higher income neighbourhood. More than 40 stores and offices provide essential and desirable products and services.
If you’re looking for retail space for lease in Ottawa, we have the shop for rent for you. Greenbank Hunt Club Centre, at the intersection of Greenbank and Hunt Club in Nepean offers an exceptional strategic opportunity for your brand.
- Busy shopping centre in large, well established and affluent market
- Paired with office space (Medical, Dental etc) for optimal customer convenience
- Family owned and operated centre, with day to day onsite management (we also call the neighbourhood home – we know our local market extremely well)
- 4-way signalized intersection at entrance with left turn advance light
- 20′ entrance signage
- A wide variety of amenities, regularly updated and improved
- Retail rental space with excellent foot traffic
- Excellent sightlines and exposure
- Traffic counts: 31,087 in a 12-hour period
- High traffic location with close access to highways 416 and 417
- 350+ FREE parking spaces
- Directly on local bus transit routes
- Merchants Association which actively advertises and promotes the Centre
- One-stop shopping including Metro, I.D.A. Pharmacy, BMO Bank of Montreal, Tim Hortons, Subway as well as a host of professional services and independents to best serve the loyal community
What sets Greenbank Hunt Club Centre apart
While the neighbourhood and customer demographics of Greenbank Hunt Club Centre, along with the list of its attractive amenities may sell you on our retail rental space, there is more to the story. Something more elusive about what matters in successfully starting or relocating your business, and getting the best possible support on the ground now and down the road.
Burnford Realty is the family-owned and operated company that runs Greenbank Hunt Club Centre. Its name came from the combination of the Burnside and Aselford families, and the firm was headed up for decades by West Ottawa native Garth Aselford. Garth had a strong vision for community-based residential, commercial and retail development and successfully transformed that vision into reality through multiple projects.
Contact a Property Manager today for more information about all available shop rental and office rental space and to book a viewing.
Ottawa Retail Space: AVAILABLE (This is the only available unit at the Centre.)
Located between IDA Drugstore and BMO, this unit provides excellent foot traffic within this busy shopping centre and offers high visibility, sightlines and exposure.
- 1,332 sq ft
- 2-piece washroom
- Storage/work space
- Two interior offices
- Maintenance, repair, and replacement of individual HVAC included
Office space for lease
Office for Rent – Suite 224 – AVAILABLE
Located in 250B Greenbank in the dedicated office space above Subway, Browns Cleaners, and The Joy of Gluten Free at this busy community shopping centre.
- 594 sq ft
- Waiting room + full width window inner office
- Interior storage with double sliding doors
- Hydro, HVAC, heating, water, cooling included
- Individual climate control
- 350+ FREE parking spaces
Deep community roots
Originally developed in the 1970s as Greenbank Square, today the shopping centre continues to be managed by Garth’s daughter, Krista (pictured). As the next generation owning and operating the Centre, Krista’s loyalty and commitment to the Centre, its tenants, and its customers is both magnified and deeper.
Krista and her team see the Centre and its tenants as an integral, extended part of their own family, and feel tremendous personal investment in seeing each and every business owner succeed. In Krista’s own words:
“I’m in this with you for the long haul – you will still see me next week, next month, next decade.” Krista Aselford, Burnford Realty
There is more to what sets Krista and her team apart from other commercial landlords, including the fact that the Burnford Realty team members are not agents. There is no fee or commission acting as a motivator. Instead, Krista and her colleagues care most about working with quality businesses run by owners with integrity.
No bureaucracy here!
You will always deal directly with the owner at Greenbank Hunt Club Centre, and not with third party agents or intermediaries. Says Krista: “Sometimes we may need time to think about a final decision, however, for the most part, we can handle things very efficiently and effectively.”
The Centre’s tenant mix is also representative of the community, with many business owners having grown up in and/or living in the neighbourhood around it. The tenant mix offers a great blend of neighbourhood necessities with some more unique destination businesses that together create a strong community flavour while also drawing customers from across the wider national capital region.
Interested to find out more?
Find out more about retail leasing and office space leasing at Greenbank Hunt Club Centre. Please reach out and contact Krista Aselford at 613.726.8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use our contact form.
We look forward to hearing from you!